Yesterday I watch Code Geass, I realized I was wrong about the series, I thought it was garbage, well actually the first 12 chapters are a waste, you cojes grudge against the characters, mainly proteases, the fuck more gay life, especially one called Kururugi suzaku (with this character is noted that the design of the clamp anime dude equals shaoran) this shit is a "uke" *, because it has no balls, learn to hate. the other has about five names, Lelouch, lulu (gay name) and zero. others are not memories but these are sufficient, well the guy has a lust for power, supposedly to save the world for her sister Nanally live better and such, but always above named uke lLXC
which creates a superior> = /
* do not know if this well-written, I put that I have some friends who always say, supposedly, is the recipient
Oo
note: not that I hate homosexuals is that if you're going to put two supposedly serious players in action-packed shonen series, you should at least make them more serious, in the series get a supposedly gay if openly gay and the guy did not dislike her but that's because
0 comments:
Post a Comment