Sunday, October 28, 2007

Stylish Camera Case Men KODOMO JIKAN NO !!!!!!

finally started seeing this new series and been following the manga using the search. several weeks ago came the first egg, I enjoyed it very much and good I'm happy for the anime, but is censored no matter, just imagine transmit the message you want to leave, as the DVD is expected out will not censorship, play wait for those who have not read, lolicon is a comedy drama with some very good and expected by many, yes, if you have gotten better these last few series that also deserve to be recognized as: mobile suit gundam 00, ef a tale of memories, Claymore and other good but this, this is too good and poor comic Aoki-sensei, who will wait XD, the Enime being by ECA-anime fansub, really comenzaron right foot, seems to be very good subtitles, continue to pray for the work ^ _ ^, let a catch.



this is mimi-chan eating popsicles = 3 ---




these are kuro -chan (little devil) and Kokonoe-chan ("angel") giving himself a goodnight kiss ^ _ ^ XD that really tender




here are the three most beautiful Mimi, Rin, Kuro-chan respectively ^ _ ^

such Aoki-sensei is XDDDD poor guy.


else is also good to mention another series Genshiken 2 came out in the month of October nine, if I mistake not, unfortunately, and found that this no fansub subtitles in English, if anyone knows please I would appreciate the information,

PD: in these link: sin_colorear , coloreado1 , leave a kodomo manga page to color ^ _ ^ costructivas accept criticism about the work but remember it is the first one I had never worked in photo shop until two weeks ago.

matta ne !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment