Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Concentrated Liquid Cleaner

A few days ago I began to see Air Gear four days ago I watch a shonen with a touch ecchi and I accept it, but I do not like that party is also some scenes shonen-ai, shonen-ai is not very soft call it yaoi (that's horrible), but if we ignore this, the series is not so bad.

although it has one year of leaving till now is that I can see already that I was able to get it before, though it lacks a few things to make it better can not deny it's very funny that a number expected to continue, now I'm downloading the manga and anime that left me a bit choppy ^ _ ^, the opening is excellent although I am not a fan of Japanese hip-hop singing or something like rap, this song deservesto allergies, and I assure you call Kleyner not pass it) and get with a girl who is not allergic and good if you want to see more look
that series, every time I see a chap can not stop laughing XD.

well, keep looking anime download, matta ne !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment