s, and seen that in a number peru I do not remember which were fine and total bueeee buy it.
These days begin to see trinity blood, as have a little time because in this fucking week begin enrollment in the "FUCKING" university where I have to study and do all the paperwork to sign and return to martyrdom semester of mathematics bastards of the UNEXPO, meanwhile will try to finish watching today Ragnarok and not yet finished.
last week I finished watching girls bravo (good chaps who had), to encourage more funny XD, is love and Koyomi Miharu-chan-san ^ _ ^, poor yukinari you imagine what horrible it must be that one is allergic towomen (as the anime is called and not gynophobia not investigated), but I understand you live mistreating women, especially a "friend" who has called Kyrie, I think, hurt and saw only 11 caps in 24 but are the only ones I have = (, in the series so fun and entertaining for a while.
To change the genre too, began to see two eggs that were missing from Hellsing me, very horny especially designed, is a summary of the anime but it add and clarify a few things but other things also has very good quality picture, it is also advisable to be seen if you already saw the anime, so if you leave a little choppy as ^ _ ^, not to do spoilers strong, say no more ^ _ ^. in order last week was not bad, but not specificro hopefully much of this is not so bad.
bye ^ _ ^!
0 comments:
Post a Comment