Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Pinic Table Blueprints kimihiro_sama @ 2007-11-28T23: 37:00
for if, as they are hi all hope that well lately and not had time to post on the lj, is that been looking for work and after working hard to get and state, and me a hard time adjusting to the schedules and all that but this and I think now continue posting more often, and had not much time to watch anime and just recently seen Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu and I can assure is that most anime is good to me to fill her pussy and mother (and I excuse the expression) this anime. Highly recommended. the other that been seeing is that I'm starting to download now are such hero, ghost hound and Clannad, but as I say not had time so that maximum and seen 2 of each chapter. CH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment