home, the others who have come are afraid of the fact of trying to repair the problem is not that, that will be made candles and all that? XD. good but that's their job well. I hope tomorrow will fix everything and come the son of his mother that.
changing the subject and finish downloading and watch Devil May Cry series I liked that I had time I did not like an actor, not had the opportunity to enjoy this game but the anime is quite good, the protagonist is neither good or bad is very neutral, so if the guy is like Alucard, almost invincible.
half the series is not extreme gore there are chapters that are stronger than others, none of the main characters are hateful ^ _ ^. the animation is good design despite being cOrta has a good ending, you can not ask for more, the OST is acceptable but not like me much, and good !!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE DANTE XD, no big deal but if I liked very much, very, very acceptable in the series.
electricity
Now wait for other new materials I have for there and see if I end up learning to use photoshop.
matta ne!
0 comments:
Post a Comment