Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jack Astor's Lobster Crab Dip Recipe

What? With the holidays I had this pretty much given up, though I'm looking at the page of friends from time to time, yet I always feel something wrong by not using this anymore, I like LJ = w =;

really not going to tell you how I've done the summer because I have done almost no benefit and yet many things have happened to me personally, I'll leave it as it has been a summer "different" >__\u0026lt;'
And next week I'm starting classes, yay ~! (Yes, I have wanted to start XD).

now I'm trying to change the style of a diary, but none that I see fit andl that I have;; AARG, I know how to do layouts;;

want to make a photo meme I found that amused me, but I'm hoping to pass me some vacation photos ...

Do you wish to see a candid confessions by Toboe? So here you have a video, lol:



(It's One meeting we did with some friends, knew half before and half not.)



0 comments:

Post a Comment