the two finally had a more prominent role, and that duo ... omg. Also, do not know to what extent is this true, but I just read there that the two actresses in real life in a relationship. If it were true it would be great, haha;;
also called me a little attention to the new guy, mostly because I think it is gay and I see that there can be any time between Ely gays Finn
XDD And finally, I look good this second season, but would like them to leave to focus on some characters that do not matter, both Mr. Shue grated me a little;;
Ah, another little thing I have lcounterbore attention is the new look of Rachel, do not know what happened to the girl but I see much more beautiful, and do not think it's just the fringe, I think the actress thin and / or wear something different now >__\u0026lt;'
Well, now I can only see Dexter!
0 comments:
Post a Comment