1 # A picture of you in your room
(with wet hair;; photo last winter.)
2 # A picture with someone like You Do not Actually
London '08 with my class in high school. In this photo out someone you do not swallow =__=;
3 # A picture of you very drunk
was a little drunk just really ...;;
4 # A picture on your birthday
5 # The Youngest You Can find picture of yourself in digital form
here was about 11-12 years? In some colonies.
6 # A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits
I like the dress I wear in this picture, but it just looks like: /
7 # A picture of you making a goofy face
With Taki ♥, haha.
8 # A picture Might Have you edited to make yourself more attractive
I remember a grain removed in this picture some time, but maybe it was a copy, I do not know .__.'
9 # A picture of a day you regret.
really is not that I regret that day, but I repented several times during the trip have gone with the friends of my father (the photo is in Granada last year, by true.)
10 # A picture of you Truly Being Yourself.
Noriiiiiiiiiiit
11 # The Most Recent picture of you
Okay, this is an explanation xD recently dedicated myself to give me pictures of the face as reference when drawing> , v \u0026lt;'
12 # A picture of you Being absolutely ridiculous.
(I could have put up the same again, lol).
13 # A picture of you showing off your new hair cut / color
14 # A picture of a time in your life that's over & you wish wasn't
There
and must have been about 13 years (left) but since I was younger I loved to spend part of my summer vacation in the mountain home of my grandparents, my refrescábamos raw and I did fool around with the hose, __;
0 comments:
Post a Comment