Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Underweight Conception Taki and Toboe together for the first time in Barcelona ~ mini story xD

, V \u0026lt;*


The next day we woke up late, as every day, I think xD and went to the Boqueria market

, among other things. Picture of a chocolate ~ (yes, there is everything in this market):

few minutes later I took her to a cafe / pastry quite career in which he had never been , but I knew I had macarons and had to try them! Photo (I think mine look more appetizing, sorry xD Taki):

addition, we had the luxury andmarron glacé bought two

♥ I like this picture a lot ~:

gobbled Y Taki XD:

next day not stop eating! I took my favorite Wok, which has enough variety of sushi *> v \u0026lt;*

And we IIH the first photo together, the poor Chinese are not cleared with my SLR, so that you can put in automatic ; tico, haha:


No, we were not alone in the restaurant, but there are usually few people at noon;

Before I forget, I wanted to mention my favorite lineTaki:
* * Waiting on the subway train arrives
* *

Taki:
Is it this? how quickly.

Toboe:
... Yes, there is only one, only going in one direction.
Taki:
AHH ...

Or something like that XD how funny I did. ♥
Then I will leave a handful of pictures that we took in the Park Güell and Park Güell which itself ; not come out xD

This I like, I made it ~



Our fronted, yay!








And that's it. My conclusion of the "trip" is that we do not stop eating, a little bit fatter xD, and I loved Taki meet in person (it's short and cuddly, haha), hopefully we did not live so far away , but be sure you'll hit a visit as soon as possible *> v \u0026lt;* i ♥ u!
I hope you enjoy the pictures (and they are not too large)!


ps: if I see your hair for a little while will be for two reasons: because I have to finish class work missed because I'm very flawed and this ->


0 comments:

Post a Comment