Iorana Hotel.
"Nice, But Could Be Nicer lot ......" LSRapp
My husband and I Spent 4 nights at the Iorana. After doing Extensive analysis of the reviews (on Trip Advisor) of the Various lodging options on Easter Island, I Was a little disconcerted by the range of good-to-bad comments for Each and Every One of the hotels! I Was at a loss as to Which property I wanted to "take a chance at"! I finally chose the location Iorana based on ITS Outside of the city just ..... Proper
The choice ended up being to good one in That the 'open, airy' location and the beautiful views out across the ocean to definitive WHERE "+". The common areas (lounges and restaurant) were very nice. And the staff was very friendly, and eager to MOST accommodata your Needs and Requests ....I sites yourself, so you CAN spend as much or as little time as you want at Each Site. And unless You are interested in. "hiking" most of the island and / or one Spending time at the beach ..... 2-3 days maximum is all you Need to see the statues .....
Оригинал записи и комментарии на
LiveInternet.ru
0 comments:
Post a Comment