Friday, March 27, 2009

Why Men Have Stomach Bloating matsu_kisaki @ 2009-03-27T15: 01:00

I still say that my Lay is a gay: D! but I like 88 Oshare reminds me of my time (: xD when I wanted to rape Bou sajkdhsakjdhsajkdhsajkdash xD xD XD well with life

Now that ise. __. ... not XD aver.

emm ... in Mathematics x_x mori Dx also hate that stuff I do not understand qe D: and also was 3 hours Q2! 3 hours than I wanted to sleep xD, then we play English: B I like the teacher but I dislike bn: O xD and me a 4.0 dry sake (h) all x qe sakaron crying red and I save (h) maa'm smart: D xD. Just some more notes were taken but piko k9 qe me xDDD! I feel like I saved all: D and qe sakaron good note saying weas not walk that made her feel bad to other people ¬ ¬ and I'm not specialI get (:, now and then I started to pain the wata and according to the Q2 Ritsuka was pregnant! jskadhksjdhsajk giaul silly XD if you like John sajkdhsakjdsa uiuiuiu Juaaaaaaaaaaaaaan xD ~ Estelle and John sitting in a tree giving himself kisses: D! dskjahdskjadhsajkdhsajkdhsa like to read this vai no wea xd. It is after the teacher Q9 Chemistry mori qe wrote more shit and piss we left the job and had no echo pa vary the previous task (h) and ise in class to quickly and was good (h) keep saying I'm smarter u / / / xd djskahd u!.
After Biologia play? matter that wea qe me mori xD D: ademasme trauma that matter and reproduction mui Q2'm still guilty for such things ( A)! xD soi more tender if: x skajdhsad ise a survey and 98% said qe was tender;

0 comments:

Post a Comment