Sunday, March 22, 2009

Short Encouraging Verses

I'm really bored
D:, even I have wanted to go to school po xD! and die XD. Like Riku's going to take the camera and I will take pictures o_o chan xD! that bad, just love them: D! put the pictures so that I have no one in my flickr wea xd. Tomorrow I sakar
many fotas, because it bored me XD! and I will be happy with lots of pictures so you do not sack me more: x xD!

dsadsadsadsad
-...- I'm bored in the morning try to play Resident Evil Outbreak but I got it off thing and Dx is heavy mori that came had no ammunition and many zombies po xD!

Now cashai xD I'm a ghost, a Vampire's Riku and now I am a Ghost: D! Vampire.and.Ghots xd!

love me! I am the ghost

0 comments:

Post a Comment