I already have all day yesterday (L)!
I woke up I first went to school blalblabla D: and I went with the hair on the face and I said not a wea: D! first we played 3 hours of math and nose do not Qeri naa D: and still less do we ke po xD so too the day talking about Twilight: B as usual and then the teacher says "NOW, I'M GOING TO CALL A FEW STUDENTS TO MAKE THE YEARS THAT I SAID ON THE BOARD AND TO NOTE "and I with truffle OMFG! dsgdhsagdsad and started doing the exercises xD me after I got tired of the 7 (H) and xD were like 30 and 10 truffle iso so much forward motion xDDD I (H). Gay day and after seeing the same gay always gay and always the same xD. Then we play English teacher XD and no U.S.wine 77, and died after making the task of English to say after the teacher will review qe ¬ ¬ ke Xuxa after the first task that hard to wn xd, then chemically u__u gay material, the teacher aunqe I like bn xd, then biology? I do not remember xD naa ai ise not, why not bring the book: B XD hai position after giving me much if I want to be a psychologist I have to help people XDDDDDDD! and qe be a thinker and I have no Xuxa, but I'm going to be the best psychologist in the world! (H) xD, after we left, and ... I said goodbye to my best friends: D The cony and truffles (L) love them! xd. I got home, I ate the shit he had lunch, I went pal pc, depsues I went to dress, the sex comes with the miraculous base (in the underground died XD)or a fat lady almost killed me xD xx depsues in micro mints I bought a brand and xanthan weas were strong and were terrible xD! we were the Dinka: B ise me bread: B and then began to bother me 88 Gays up and I left to intal me on the computer until he gave me xD nap and talk to daichi (L) xd. That
xd ire now play all the games that I have XD Play. Resident Evil 4 and Dead Outbreak think Iam xd qe Sellam, Devil May Cry 3: B, Castaway and The Sims Bustin xB Gay XD and Naruto game I have: B. Do not know where the Prince of Persia ¬ ¬, I lost my cousin chan ¬ ¬ xd!
and me voi estoi x wn xD dead heat
K!
sak! ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment