I hope, that if someone passes ke ... Kritik ke ugly Kambio and I let 'komo? " and 'where? " I do to Kambia the stingrays and beggars kolor ke kosa is this ... Yeah yeah, I know I'm half ia antipatika but ... kuando me kosas start to customize this ... I get so ... Greetings around ... oo-the-end ...
* chan - chaáaáaánnn (8) *
>> Like never, porke ke is the 1rst time I post the bug you this oo ... 'To the ~ teke-teke's of Kustomized Nosek-pod> _ \u0026lt;hmn !!... {Dei-komplex but ahora of 'IIaxSasu' hmn *///*...~} ...\u0026lt;\u0026lt;
'Myth-ORE - sama' ... [Kon Grender Kambio of the surname and, kien diria ke me would come to like the * * º___º fufufufu Uchihasest (8)
+.+.+.
.+.+.+
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Musterbating Tennis Players
ned or something like that ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment