Monday, April 21, 2008

Have A Good Trip Clipart + + On Monday ~ Lying is as valid after all + +


+ + +

A simple Monday komo kualkier other up is Monday kisas Komun lying too ... Or you can not lie ke Monday? ... it is annoying having to wait ke ke be Tuesday or mierkoles to lie.

The truth usually lies ke all have is today I went back to lie ke ... deskaradamente, Kasule, sweet and sad. The ke Kaso is not doubted in kreertelo and rather, were so deakuerdo ke komo Kolga Phone usual. I have yet

montononononono of kosas ke do and I have many reasons to Kerer not make ... I have even more fortunate to not make me ke Akademik rekor AFEKT is not ... s good to do much in the beginning.

Kuantan kosas I eskrito a good and keep on painting and painting and painting and painting ... komo before I had not had the luxury to do ... and this rekuerdo ke ... I am intrigued by a certain person ke, ke does the same, kreo ke komienza to like ... But obviously that for ke no se komo is said mmmm, damaged ...

From kosas ke I eskrito, aki left one. Klara is no disaster ke ortografikos and all together ... [Ke ke fotokosa I leave it for parts ... a total kaka >_\u0026lt;*]


º-º-º-º-º

' The bathroom mirror and two lights '

+ + + Not that qant to examine was that I had to ...
I had to look in the coldness of space, the warmth of the magnetic pulse of a common and civilized ...
I had to bring my fingers had not yet tile color so I had ...
open up to the black air and heavy, to make it lightweight and breathable ... seamless, transparent.
A figure that if I remember correctly, it was ivory ...
with daily track of fingerprints and family contacts ...
bends I know and practice routines as mechanically ...
+ + + Not that you want to leave is sought, nor was he wanted to reveal something halfway,

HTMLXC






+ + + Di on my trip to the entrance without a door, and I knew he was about to end when ...
When you enter here the first time, if I could memorize where to reach my hands for the switch ...
up a hand and I held the other wall ... not dizzy ...
but because he was about to leave the vortex of time ...
we have in mind when we look at the pieces of the past ... The outstanding figure, sank when I pressure and if we spoke in biblical terms ... just light ... there was ...





+ + + From the ocean blue, the carpetyears, those who followed, and so ...
to the point where one of them would not turn on more ... He
custom to bring a habit of keeping with the need nearest ...
Now that I look in the mirror, when I turned on the light, it was normal for me,
see a light bulb only official ...
remembered more of your words ...
'One day ...' You said, 'when it comes from the street, which was burned cambiare, for a new one ...'


+ + +
But then the room next to mine was full of stuff and things,
and no longer knew exactly what time you would come through the door ...
when you would eat dinner, unless, talking on the phone .. had the mouth full ...
as normal ... Weekly
was another another you your room and bed ... another, the landscape outside the door of your house
and others, your neighbors ...
I realized I needed to pick up the mess of my clothes, silly, watered on neap tides ... and hair ribbon and trinkets of every day ... Also I had to comb my hair would be matted or forever and that made me laugh ...




+ + +
I laughed too when I said that even as a visitor would come to put the bulb
because ... ' Frankly, I would not want to comb ... 'You bought
focus and bring it but I saw you and that I saw, I saw your back become morefollowed oy ...
In her take, pale and fragile ... a white light bulb ... of 75 is not what the hell ...
jump to the ground and fell on a shoe that no longer use and I look in the mirror ... and just see spots and overtones of mandarin orange hair ...




+ + + On a staircase filled with paint, I went and opened the lamp ...
as you indicated to me, being careful not to drop the top ...
damaged bulb set on the clothes piled up, where is the box that said 'Made in Taiwan' ...
heard him say my name, it was dinner time and ...
attach the cover glass and into tight focus at socat ... Room
take the stairs and run a few minutes more ...


+ + + 'It is not supporting the light' said, 'is that it's more comfortable to stay in the dark at times' ...
take this as a mere pretext for turning on the light doing things that warrant ...
laziness to get up from a chair or walking more than they should ...
even being in your own apartment ...
But if that was true ...
few inches below, the switch throne feel my fingers and the other focus ...
used at last after so many holidays ... Bright
space and re calibrating view contrasts ...
the eyes opened and closed to the extent that they found comfort in the picture ... CHTM
LXC
+ + +
me was the same face with more light than before ... the same freckles, brown eyes and lips unpainted ...
every day for the party, college, night, day, evening ...
freshly showered on cold days ... very hot ... makeup ...
And I looked and I recognize those same details, except those who are not because today I put on makeup, comb and
I did not go out ...
But, reflection and luminescence I feel inside the body ...
visual effects might be fake or a feeling in my mind ...
but empty is empty ... and saturation is saturation ...
And we no longer give me instructions ... or indications which have to remember that you provienen ...
is proof of that today ... to look in the mirror in the bathroom .. Lightened
both bulbs ... I'm missing something, but a new bulb.


+ + +
time I go back to where I no longer move in the shadows, seeking
switches, or electricity that can be cut ...
And focus and serves as his brother ... but I ...
igniting that I had been using all this time ...



By Sephiria Alexiel Rozenkreüz.


º-º-º-º-º


That is all ... i
HTMLXC


0 comments:

Post a Comment