Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Aneurysm In Stomach Of Dogs

About a week ago was looking for a home folder, when by chance I found a few old drawings, which was a surprise since he did not recall any saved (until recently were not thought much about my drawings, so when they began to pile up, simply throw;;, or sometimes lost, gifts, etc), so never to lose sight, and by the grace, the scans> v \u0026lt; , 'And I'm going to teach you to laugh a little, but to know that I feel quite ashamed xD and I guess it must be so, otherwise I would not progress years too, no? & amp, hellip, in short, ready for you eyes bleed?


This is the oldest I found, in early 2004, was 12 and I think that was strongly influenced by Cardcaptor Sakura and other shoujo .. oh god xDD


Principles 2007 (15 years), I remember being in the ESO and a teacher asked me to do a drawing for the poster of the festival school carnival, always had a condition that Diaye that year was that both girls and boys should wear a tie to complement ... I honestly do not know how pudyou old drawings of people, depending on how, encourage, hopefully retain more old drawings, the next weekend I'm going to rummage in books and crates> v \u0026lt;'.

And with this post is shown that it I have no talent whatsoever, LOL.


0 comments:

Post a Comment