I like it when it rains, and when struck by lightning and thunder is heard saying "sasunaru" as a local joke, part of my craziness.
But I hate that the power goes out when I have things left to do y. .. Instead I see them as wasting time and why I write this.
I also like rain or draw one of my characters in it, as the perfect reason for her tears, that excuse also see it in the anime (like the Uchiha only cry when it rains again loqueras mine.)
So yeah, I like the rain is depressing, sad, romantic and if I'm at home in the company of someone is somewhat therapeutic.
But ... No electricity in the dark someien whispered behind your back your name ... Damn, that if I scared.
Luzhref = "http://community.livejournal.com/cosysoftware_en/"> LiveJournal.app \u0026lt;/ a>. \u0026lt;/ Small> \u0026lt;/ em>
0 comments:
Post a Comment