Sunday, August 16, 2009

Missing Cervical Mucous script in search of lost in the alternate universe (halide is inspired XD)

organizers of dreams on paper)
my script as I found what I read, I really had a number of drafting errors! That's why so will try less hard to criticize the Yaoi fics with whom I've encountered. But the important thing is that despite this saw a good job for me, with so many pages now I feel less to make scripts a few leaves, which was the feeling of writing and writing and not stop ?, mmm ... I do not know.

I hope to resume this desire, and who knows, maybe someday decide to draw the script that only two friends could read.

A little while ago a friend diesed, it made me reflect on my life, never see the continuation of his comic book, and not because of laziness will take hard work and organization was not known, but that is no longer here and can not.

For you my friend, and for those who could not pursue their dreams took a few moments of personal introspection to move forward.


Raiders of the lost script in the alternate universe 3 (and that ray is the sad scenario?!)

A as the script in question was a disguised shoujo Yaoi. HonestlyI'm no such stories, rather, was so inspiring. Up character cards and everything I did. I really excited about the idea. But it was also something very personal and at the time the study Suika (independent artists studio where chambeo) came out, hence I had to leave the project stayed.
I hope, if my schedule permits, draw that story, one of the few that is complete on paper and hopes to someday be drawn.

If my body leave this world before the mission ... It would be nice for someone to draw for me. Pseudo

review of the gui & oacute

0 comments:

Post a Comment