My advice, obviously that will not only quench the light, but it cortéis your apartment's electricity consumption to really zero, that go out into the street to walk, ride a bike or park while passing the time and I expected to do more bearable and, if for some reason you read this message once the "Earth Hour" overdo it by section of energy-saving tips every day, which is included on the website .
Tonight the Earth will breathe better and you will save two hours of ourpollution work. Remember that today also clocks are advanced.
hope this initiative will be a success. Was done last year in Sydney with a reduction in consumption of over 10%. This worldwide, even for an hour, would be a very important gesture. I hope you join.
In the coming days I will try to upload all the satellite images to find the answer for this proposal has
0 comments:
Post a Comment