and Carlo Enrico in the house of a friend of Carlo. The type, Anno , was a German outsider looking like (if anyone knows the Castilian word for outsider to tell me, please.) heavy clothing, skinny pants, T-Lep Zeppelin but with a cap and a black rimmed glasses, square and very small that gave a strange air.
The living room of his house too was like out of a movie. In one corner was an umbrella, in which the neck was a red light, under which equipment was sound of a film (he was up to the gold of Dolby Digital on the wall). A continuationf the dearest I've Ever Been
. It is funky but blues, but I wanted to hear (for they do not sound itheights you might be wondering: "Jules, what the hell are you telling me?". As to what I wanted to start and then I've been messing up writing all this is that the song Across 110th Street also appears in Jackie Brown, Quentin
Tarantino, which pays homage to the films
of the 70's and Sidney Poitier was one of the most representative.
All hiladito to say that for it is my blog and I write what I get from the key, Jackie Brown is so cool and if at the time did not win was because people were expecting
0 comments:
Post a Comment